Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

JUST A TALK ABOUT SOMETHING

WHAT AND how this issue of who I knew and which police officer - man in uniform came about - goodness only knows - but it did and it caused a lot of trouble - it has still not died down - so I HAVE A LOT OF people who I had my children with - BIG DEAL - SO I LIKE MEN IN UNIFORM - BIG deal and I know many of them - not in the way that you think......there are those that knew my mother - those that knew uncles and aunts etc...what of the issues relating to the personal issues surrounding everything - THINKING ABOUT D.JACKSON AND THE JACKSONS the other day PETER JACKSON AND HIS children swimming in the pool with the LIPMANS - AND ALSO SWIMMING AT THE house of PETER HENNING AND having lots of friends - looking for some of my other school friends and this is an issue again or a non one - having grown up with mainly men and guys and friends that were men - there are always men and women and friends that crop up who I know and knew....not a big issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment